MYFIRST READYBED "BEST FOR": Children aged 18-36 months
Important features for a great nights sleep
- AIR-BED Inflates in a couple of minutes
- SECURITY Additional head bumper to keep your little one snug
- ZIP-ON DUVET Stops rolling out and can't be kicked off
- EASY TO USE Simply roll out, pump up, and it's ready for sleep
- STUNNING DESIGN Eye catching colours and print
- ...includes free pump and built-in carry bag
- ...includes side storage for their favourite book!
- An inflatable mattress with bedding and pillow in one
- Additional inflated-bumper around head area
- This portable bed has a built-in cover that can easily be removed for washing
- It also comes with a pump and a carry case that is integral to the bed which makes transporting easy!
- For children aged 18 months - 3 years
- Size when in use: 130cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 23cm (H)
When camping, a clear summers night can send the temperatures plummeting, and the ground is colder than the air around us, both of which put your kids' warmth at risk during the night - which is why Kids Camping Store provides MyFirst ReadyBeds.
Because ReadyBeds have a top sheet that is sown on to the air bed, they combat the two biggest threats to keeping warm:
- kicking their quilt off
- rolling off the air bed onto the ground
Simply pop it open, pump it up and your little camper will be snug in seconds, cosied up on a super-soft mattress and plush built-in pillow, and with a cover that wont slip, move, or fall off.
Kids Camping Store's Top Tip
The bedding on a Ready Bed is thin, which is excellent when your kid goes to bed if the tent is warm (as they normally are). But bring extra layers to put on top for later in the night as it gets colder.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us by:
- clicking here
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- on facebook and twitter via the logos at the bottom of this page
- by calling us on 01484 518446