Bottle Brush and Bottle Cleanser (Combo Package)
WHY: camping with a bottle-fed baby can be dirty, and bottles have to be clean, so it's worth getting a new bottle brush and bespoke bottle cleanser to keep your baby-feeding healthy whilst camping
Washing baby bottles with soapy water alone doesn't always remove ground in milk protein, pulp and juice residues, which can cause baby stomach upsets. In response to this problem NUK has developed the Baby Bottle Cleanser specifically for cleaning all types of baby bottles, soothers and accessories. It is based on natural ingredients and contains specific enzymes which effectively remove milk protein, pulp and juice residues. Its mild formula makes it 'baby safe'. Simply add a measure of the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser to a little warm water, and wash your baby's bottles, teats and accessories thoroughly using the NUK 2-in-1 bottle and teat brush, then simply rinse away. The NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser is more effective at removing milk protein, pulp and juice residues than soapy water alone but doesn't replace sterilizing baby bottles, this stage should still be undertaken after using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser.
- The NUK baby bottle cleanser has been developed specifically to effectively clean baby products
- It is based on natural ingredients and contains specific enzymes which effectively remove milk protein, pulp and juice residues
- It is ideal for cleaning: feeding bottles, teats, cups and baby dishes, as well as breast pump accessories and washable toys
- It has mild formula with ingredients based on nature it is 'babysafe' and can be used without hesitation
- Fragrance free, baby-soft cleaning, rinse fast and easily
The NUK Bottle and Teat Brush's profile and rigid bristles ensure thorough pre-cleaning of teats and bottles. The teat brush can be clipped directly onto the bottle brush handle so parents always know where to find it. The ventilation hole on the bottle brush handle allows air to circulate around the teat brush. The brush handle has a hanging loop for easy storage. - Prepare and Use: Please Note Clean the teat and bottle brushes before using for the first time. Check the teat brush for any damage before each use. A damaged brush may damage the teat. Do not sterilise the teat or bottle brushes in boiling water. They are not dishwasher safe. Allow brushes to dry naturally, allowing air to circulate.
- Pack contains 1 bottle brush with integrated teat brush
- Easy, hygienic storage
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free
- Clean the teat and bottle brushes before using for the first time
- Do not sterilise the teat or bottle brushes in boiling water
- NOT dishwasher safe - dry naturally, allowing air to circulate
- brush colour may differ to that shown in photo