Coronavirus (Covid-19) Response
The page details how we, Kids Camping Store, are responding the the measures put in place to slow the spread of Covid-19 in the UK, and abroad.
KIDS CAMPING STORE IS CURRENTLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS
We have considered Government advice on a number of subjects, including but not limited to:
- precautions put in place to slow down and limit the spread of Covid-19
- support for mental health, and educational and social development
- maintaining businesses, jobs, and the wider UK economy, including both our suppliers and distribution associates
Based on all the information available, Kids Camping Store continues to operate a restricted service. To our customers it will appear broadly normal, but with the following adjustments:
- Only the minimum number of Kids Camping Store staff will come in to contact with any Kids Camping Store product, ordered from our store (maximum two colleagues)
- Postage processes have been adjusted to reduce social contact
- In order to support the above postage process changes, a charge of £1.99 has been placed on all UK postage
- Customers are requested to allow an extra 2-3 days in addition to normal timescales, for orders to arrive
During this time, our objective has become "to support parents and families in their time of social distancing".
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below.
From all at Kids Camping Store, stay safe, and happy (home) camping!