Where does Kids Camping Store deliver to?
Kids Camping Store delivers to all countries.
What are Kids Camping Store's delivery charges
Kids Camping Store has 3 geographic delivery charges:
- United Kingdom and the Northern Ireland: Delivery is free on all orders over £50. For orders below £50, £1.99 is charged towards the cost of postage and packing.
- Republic of Ireland: Delivery is free on all orders over £50. For orders below £50, £4.99 is charged towards the cost of postage and packing.
- All Other Countries: For countries other than the UK and ROI, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page, for a bespoke postage quote.
How long does delivery take?
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, SMALL DELAYS IN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMESCALES MAY OCCUR. HOWEVER AT THE TIME OF WRITING, NO DELAYS WERE BEING EXPERIENCED.
Most UK parcels are delivered 3-5 working days after being ordered, although please be aware they can take up to 6 working days, and Kids Camping Store are not responsible for the time it takes for an order to reach you.
For parcels to the Republic of Ireland, please allow an additional 1-2 days.
If you require an expedited delivery please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page; we try our best to help where possible.
Who will delivery my order?
We use a range of couriers who we have found to provide excellent service, in terms of speed, and care. The main couriers we use are MyHermes, InPost and Collect+.
Do I need to be in to receive my order?
Most of our deliveries require a signature, and so require you to be in when the parcel is delivered. If you are not in, a note will be left at your address to arrange alternative delivery.
If you would like a note placing on your order (eg "please leave in the shed") we are happy to make that request to the courier on your behalf, however we can not guarantee that they will "leave" your order due to the value of items we send.
Where do products get sent from?
Most of our products are stocked from our 'pitch' in West Yorkshire, but just a few are shipped directly from the manufacturer / distributor due to their size and weight, and our passion for the environment. These are:
- Toby-Wagons (Festival Trolleys)
- All Crotec Festival Trolleys
What is my order delivered in?
Most of our orders are sent in postage bags. We only use bags that have a high content of recycled material and are bio-degradable. Because of this, the bags may not be as "pretty" as some other firms bags, but we feel that the health of our planet and it's campsites is more important than pretty packaging.