Disc-O-Bed "best for": teenagers and adults
- TENT-FRIENDLY SIZE 117cm height to fit under tent roofs
- MOST COMFORTABLE BED 2 rails mean sleep is flatter & healthier
- HIGHEST QUALITY Manufactured using highest quality steel tubing
- NO TOOLS ASSEMBLY Quick and easy to put up and pack away
- VERSATILITY Can be used as bunk beds, 2 single beds or a bench
- STRONG As used by the US Military
- 2 DISC O BED ORGANISERS create your "bed away from home"
- 2 DISC O BED CARRY BAGS Easy to transport and pack away
- COUCH / SOFA Disc O Bed converts to a sofa within seconds
Technical Details and Size
- Powder coated, anti rust steel frame
- Size when in use: 117cm high x 113cm wide x 222cm long
- Weight of bunk: 45kg
- Weight tolerance: 272kg per bunk
If you love the Kid-O-Bunk, but are looking for something larger for parents, then the Disc-O-Bed (the original Kid-O-Bunk) is what you need!
The Disc-O-Bed (2XL) comes with all the exciting features of our ever-popular Kid-O-Bunk, but is larger making it suitable for tall teenage children and adults.
The two side organisers supplied with the bunk system are also manufactured from a 600 denier Polyester and are easily attached to each sleeping deck by means of hook and loop straps.
The eight various open and zippered pockets allow for the storage of personal items including a pen and insulated bottle holder. You can "bunk it", "bench it" or turn it into two single beds – whatever your preference or requirement, the Disc-O-Bed (Large) offers you one extreme cot system with many simple solutions.
Features & Benefits
- User-friendly – quick and easy no-tool assembly
- Simply and quickly configures from a bunk, to a bench or two singles
- Patented lock-in disc system for an all-round robust and sturdy product
- Fully disassembles for easy transportation and storage
- All parts stored in a convenient, zippered storage bag
- No mattress or ladder required
- Waterproof and machine washable sleeping deck
- No centre beam – for true contoured body comfort
- No guard rail - sleep area is lower than the side rails making it difficult to roll off
- Rounded end frame to avoid ground sinking & protect floor surfaces
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Tried and tested – Disc-O-Bed's manufacturers are a proud supplier to the US Military
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us by:
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- on facebook and twitter via the logos at the bottom of this page